Monday, September 30, 2013

Summit Group

Trade Name: Summit Group. Work in Roswell City as Job Training Services biz.

Residence address info:
Street Address: 225 Founders Mill
City: Roswell
Local zip code: 30075
State: GA
Give a call "Summit Group" at (770)594-2657.

Call it "womb awe" or even "womb worship" but it's not simple envy. I don't remember even wanting to be a woman. But each of the three times I have been present at the birth of one of my children, I have been overwhelmed by a sense of reverence... It was quite suddenly, the first day of creation- the Goddess giving birth to a world... Like men since the beginning of time I wondered: What can I ever create that will equal the magnificence of this new life?
Author: Sam Keen

It's easy to find map for "Summit Group" using Google's Maps: Simply click right here





Summit Group registered business at GA state.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.


Tag cloud:Summit Group, 225 Founders Mill, Roswell, 30075, GA, Summit Group

No comments:

Post a Comment